SugarCRM is excited to announce the release of Sugar Enterprise 12.0 for on-site customers.
Coinciding with the Q2 2022 release of Sugar Sell and Sugar Serve, the Sugar 12.0 annual release incorporates features and enhancements from the preceding Sugar Cloud quarterly releases (Q3 2021, Q4 2021, and Q1 2022). In addition, this release introduces exciting changes to help our customers eliminate blind spots, minimize busy work, and remove roadblocks. The best part is that we’re just getting started and will continue to enhance Sugar Enterprise with more capabilities that let the platform do the work. Read more about these changes in the blog post, Taking the Sugar Platform to the Next Level.
In the video below, Rich Green (Chief Technology Officer), James Harper (Senior Product Marketing Manager), and I discuss key, recently introduced features across the entire Sugar customer experience landscape:
Review the Sugar Enterprise Release Notes, and specifically the 11.0 Enterprise On-Site to 12.0 Enterprise On-Site and 11.0 Professional On-Site to 12.0 Enterprise On-Site sections depending on which is most relevant to your instance, to learn more about the new features available in these releases and additional fixes to address issues in previous releases of Sugar.
Sugar 12.0 will support new installations and upgrades from version 11.0.3 on all supported platforms. Customers hosting their Sugar instance on their own servers can review the installation and upgrade instructions for these releases, in the Enterprise 12.0 Installation and Upgrade Guide.
Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported configurations, browsers, and other platform information before installing or upgrading.
Additional Documentation & Release Notes
To learn more about this release, please review the following content:
- 12.0 Specific Content
- Q2 2022 Release Week | April 18-22, 2022
- Sugar Enterprise 12.0.0 Release Notes
- What to Expect When Upgrading to 12.0
- What's New in the Q2 2022 Sugar Release?
- Sugar Hint is Merged Into Core Sugar
- Forecasts Module Improvements in 12.0 (Q2 2022)
- New Webinar on 4/26 - No Blind Spots: Build the Ultimate Sales Forecast with CRM
- Previous Quarterly Release Notes
- Additional SugarClub Announcements
- Sugar Sell Q2 2022 is Live
- Sugar Serve Q2 2022 is Live
- Sugar Enterprise and Professional Q1 2022 are Live
- Sugar Sell Q1 2022 is Live
- Sugar Serve Q1 2022 is Live
- Sugar Enterprise and Professional Q4 2021 are Live
- Sugar Sell Q4 2021 is Live
- Sugar Serve Q4 2021 is Live
- Sugar Enterprise and Professional Q3 2021 are Live
- Sugar Sell Q3 2021 is Live
- Sugar Serve Q3 2021 is Live
- SugarU Training Courses
- What to Expect When Upgrading to Prior Sugar Cloud Releases
- Additional Blog Posts and Announcements
Sugar 10.x End-of-Support
Sugar 10.x will reach its End-of-Support (EOS) date on April 30, 2022. All customers deployed on-site and still using Sugar 10.0 in production should review End of Support for Sugar 10 Instances – April 30, 2022, for more details.
Sugar Q2 2022 Developer Resources
Our Developer Advocacy team has made available the following resources to assist developers with the changes associated with this release:
- 12.0 Specific Content
- Prior Release Customisation Guides
- Prior Release Developer Webinars
- Sugar Developer Webinar Recording - Q1 2022 (11.3.0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar slides - Q1 2022 (11.3.0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar recording - Q4 2021 (11.2.0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar slides -Q4 2021 (11.2.0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar recording - Q3 2021 (11.1.0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar slides - Q3 2021 (11.1.0)
- Additional Blog Posts and Updates
Any additional questions should be directed to the Dev Club in SugarClub or emailed to email@example.com.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Enterprise, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Enterprise Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.
Tony Romano - If you go to the Release Week group, you'll see an option for "All Product Capabilities Matrix" (light green box) which has a very detailed breakdown of functional differences…