SugarCRM is excited to announce the release of Sugar Sell Q3 2021.
In the video below, Clare Evans Dorrian (Chief Marketing Officer), Zac Sprackett (Senior Vice President of Product Management), and I discuss key, recently introduced features across the entire Sugar customer experience landscape:
Highlights of Sugar Sell Q3 2021 include the following feature updates:
Customers will receive further communication regarding their automatic upgrades shortly per the SugarCloud Policy Guide - Upgrade Policy as this release represents the next step in the SugarCRM quarterly feature delivery model, providing accelerated delivery of new innovations for customers hosted on SugarCloud. Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported browsers.
Additional Documentation & Release Notes
To learn more about this release, please review the following content:
- Sugar Sell 11.1.0 (Q3 2021) Release Notes
- What to Expect When Upgrading to 11.1 (Q3 2021)
- Sugar Serve Q3 2021 is Live
- What's New in Q3 2021 Sugar Release?
- Sentiment Analysis to Power Sales and Service Teams
- Timeline Dashlet: Coming Soon to Sugar Sell
- The Scoop: Bringing Omnichannel Communications to Sales
Sugar Q3 2021 Developer Resources
Our Developer Advocacy team has made available the following resources to assist developers with the changes associated with this release:
- Your one-stop source for all Sugar Q3 2021 (11.1.0) technical resources
- Sugar 11.1 (Q3 2021) Customization Guide
- Sugar Developer Webinar recording - Q3 2021 (11.1,0)
- Sugar Developer Webinar slides - Q3 2021 (11.1.0)