Wow – you did it! You’re a model of success, but all those seeds you planted along the way still require care and attention to keep growing.
Download the GROW Wow Workbook to continue on your path to amazing adoption. We'll focus on proactive improvement, operationalizing feedback, and the importance of sharing your success with others. Below you'll find additional resources and education offerings to support the process.
- One significant change you may notice in the Wow stage, is that your decision making is now proactive vs. reactive.
- As new needs arise you are making changes based on information and data instead of instinct.
- Now that you are armed with information, your people, processes, and technology are aligned, and you have a solid governance established, you’re able to seek out additional projects that will improve the overall experience with your company.
- This doesn’t mean you’re perfect, but you’re armed with the information you need to make effective change efficiently.
- Asking for feedback has been a valuable source of information to drive adoption throughout this journey.
- Continuing to seek feedback from both internal and external stakeholders allows you to continually improve, which ultimately provides a better experience for your employees and customers.
- Create a regular cadence of seeking & implementing feedback. This could be a Voice of the Customer program or an internal program through your HR department.
Find out more about Voice of the Customer programs and Advisory Boards in the GROW Wow Workbook.
- Just like a garden that grows and evolves over time, your company does to.
- Who you are today is not who you will be two years from now, so you must continually evaluate whether your current way of working aligns with your strategic direction moving forward.
- This sort of forward thinking will help ensure your people, processes, and technology can keep up with your evolving needs.
- Future assessment could include:
- Quarterly review of projects that support the adoption of new processes or product features
- Review of process/technology alignment to strategic initiatives
Use our Review Schedule Planning Worksheet in the GROW Wow Workbook to make sure you stay on track.
- As new goals are set or new initiatives are rolled out, you want to remember the fundamentals we discussed in the Get Started stage.
- Communication is key to making sure everyone understands and embodies the iterative changes you make as your programs and initiatives evolve.
- The good news is you’ve established your communication channels and your educational framework. Now, as changes occur, you can quickly roll them out to your team.
We've included a Communication Template in the GROW Wow Workbook to help you document key messages to relay to your teams and stakeholders.
- Now that you are an expert, make sure you share your knowledge and experience with others.
- Publicize the great work you are doing to your employees to encourage their continued participation.
- Share it to your customers so they know just how hard you are working to create amazing experiences for them.
- We invite you to share your Wow! Moments in SugarClub and engage in the discussion forum to share your success with other Club members.
Be sure to check out the GROW Wow Workbook for tips on crafting an impactful success story.
Use the additional resources and downloads below to further support your adoption efforts as your work through the GROW Adoption Framework.