Whether starting from scratch or reinventing yourself, this phase is critical to insuring you set a vision and lay the foundation for the future.
Download our GROW Get Started Workbook for detailed plans and worksheets to help you get going. You'll also find additional resources below such as email templates and learning plans to use in your rollout.
You’ll never reach your destination if you don’t have a clear view of where you are heading. Your vision should be your guiding light throughout your Adoption planning.
- When defining your vision consider:
- Your organization's broader strategy, goals, and objectives
- The impact on employee and customer experiences
- What is driving the need for change
- Business capabilities and outcomes
Use the Vision Planning Worksheet in our GROW Get Started Workbook to help define your vision.
People are a key component of successful adoption. Building a core team to support your efforts during roll-out is critical. Review our Build Your Adoption Team download to learn more about each role, then use our Team Planning Worksheet in the GROW Get Started Workbook to identify key players in your organization.
|Key players include:
Your adoption plan is just as important as your overall project plan and should run along side your technology implementation efforts. As you define the phases of your project, align with the following adoption plan phases:
- Drive Awareness
- Ready your Team
- Assess & Iterate
Use our Adoption Planning Worksheet in the GROW Get Started Workbook to begin planning your next steps.
Adoption Plan Phases:
- Raise general awareness through actions and messaging
- Engage executive leadership to endorse and promote
- Communicate key business benefits
- Set expectations regarding usage
Ready Your Team
- Prepare teams to operate in the new environment through an understanding of change impacts
- Coach users to complete requirements prior to launch
- Educate users on functionality with formal education and on-going tips and tricks
- Ambassador/Champion Teams & Execs promote goals and solicit feedback
- Facilitate interactive communication to gather feedback and address questions
- Celebrate benefits and wins through participation in sharing of success stories
- Reinforce desired behavior through continued executive endorsement and user education
Assess & Iterate
- Drive sustained adoption with regular post-deployment touchpoints
- Reporting and publicizing progress using usage analysis and adoption metrics
- Promote new functionality including major communication campaigns to support key functions
Use the additional resources and downloads below to further support your adoption efforts as your work through the GROW Adoption Framework.
Below you'll find links to Learning Plans that contain our recommended courseware for your Sugar solutions at this phase in your adoption journey. Review them yourself or use them to create training plans for your teams to help support your rollout and adoption efforts.
|Register now||Register now||Register now|
|Learn more||Learn more|