Welcome to the third stage of the GROW Adoption Framework - Optimize. If we think back to our garden, at this point, you've planted the seeds and watched them grow. Everything is blooming and looking beautiful, but there's a few empty spots. Let's look at how we can fill them.
We've compiled our GROW Optimize Workbook to help you define new objectives, foster cross-team collaboration, automate & scale your processes, and expand your platform capabilities. Download the workbook for additional details and templates to help you optimize your people, processes, and technology.
Your people, processes, and technology are all working together – time to relax, right? Wrong! You can’t stop now – it’s time to Optimize.
- At this stage, it’s time to reflect on what is working and where you can do more. What can you add to your garden to make it even more beautiful?
- Set new objectives to increase efficiencies, automate , and improve the user experience.
Use the Setting New Objectives Worksheet in the GROW Optimize Workbook to help identify areas of improvement, align your people, processes, and technology and set new goals.
- It is easy for teams to get siloed within an organization, but there is the opportunity to break down those barriers and foster cross-team collaboration.
- With one platform and one source of truth, teams can work together to get a clear view of the customer, but it helps when they also understand how the other teams work.
- Leverage the communication channels you’ve established earlier to inform and collaborate between teams.
- Explore ways that Marketing, Sales, and Service teams can utilize information that each is collecting and work together to improve the overall customer experience.
We've included a helpful worksheet in the GROW Optimize Workbook to plan your areas of alignment.
- While you’ve done a great job getting started and reinforcing adoption with your users, it’s important to acknowledge that it was a big effort to get there, both in time and resources.
- Sustaining that for the long-term is a challenge and you’ll need to create a plan to automate and scale for the future.
- This could include:
- Documenting new processes
- Building adoption efforts into new hire onboarding and training
- Creating a continuing education plan for existing users
- Establishing a governance plan for future changes
- Using tools such as in-app guidance to reinforce behavior over time
Get additional details on each of these ideas in the GROW Optimize Workbook
Now that your systems and processes are humming along, it’s a great time to explore new ways to incorporate other parts of the Sugar platform that can help you reach your goals.
- This could include using tools such as:
- SugarBPM for process automation
- Customer Journey Plug-in to align your sale activities with the buyer’s journey
- Marketing Automation with Sugar Market
- Sugar Serve’s Self-Service Portal
- SugarLive for customer service representatives
- Sugar Connect to enhance productivity
Use the additional resources and downloads below to further support your adoption efforts as your work through the GROW Adoption Framework.
Below you'll find links to Learning Plans that contain our recommended courseware for your Sugar solutions at this phase in your adoption journey. Review them yourself or use them to create training plans for your teams to help support your rollout and adoption efforts.
|Register now||Register now||Register now|
|Learn more||Learn more|