SugarCRM is excited to announce the release of Sugar Serve Q2 2021.
In the video below, Clare Evans Dorrian (Chief Marketing Officer), Zac Sprackett (Senior Vice President of Product Management), and I discuss key, recently introduced features across the entire Sugar customer experience landscape:
Highlights of Sugar Serve Q2 2021 include the following feature updates:
Customers will receive further communication regarding their automatic upgrades shortly per the SugarCloud Policy Guide - Upgrade Policy as this release represents the next step in the SugarCRM quarterly feature delivery model, providing accelerated delivery of new innovations for customers hosted on SugarCloud. Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported browsers.
Additional Documentation & Release Notes
To learn more about this release, please review the following content:
- Sugar Serve 11.0.0 (Q2 2021) Release Notes
- What to Expect When Upgrading to 11.0 (Q2 2021)
- What's New in Q2 2021 Sugar Release?
- Sugar Sell Q2 2021 is Live
- Action (Maybe!) Required for Sugar Administrators on Upgrade to 11.0 (Q2 2021)
- New SugarLive enhancements - Coming in Q1 2021!
Sugar Q2 2021 Developer Resources
Our Developer Advocacy team has made available the following resources to assist developers with the changes associated with this release:
- Sugar 11.0 (Q2 2021) Customization Guide
- Sugar Developer Webinar recording - Q2 2021 (11.0.0)
- New CSP Admin Module