The following features have been deployed in version 21.4 of Sugar Market:
- Converting Nurture Builder 1.0 Nurtures: Nurture campaigns built in the legacy nurture builder can now be migrated to be compatible with Nurture Builder 2.0. While primarily an automated process, there are minor settings to configure after conversion, such as selecting include/exclude lists.
- New MS Dynamics Application ID field: The Microsoft Dynamics connector settings page has been updated to include the Application ID field in response to Microsoft's April 2021 planned deprecation of the current SDK class. MS Dynamics customers will be required to add their Microsoft-issued application ID to the settings page to allow the Sugar Market sync to continue. Please refer to this Microsoft article to learn how to obtain your application ID. Once obtained, add your application ID to your MS Dynamics configuration settings in Sugar Market, as described in the Syncing Credentials section of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Integration Guide.
The following updates are delivered in Sugar Market version 21.4
- The event attendee list is not refreshed in MS Dynamics CRM.
- The Unique Opens and Unique Clicks percentages for A/B campaigns in the campaign dashboard exceed 100%. New campaigns will display the percentages correctly going forward. For previously existing campaigns, please contact Support to refresh your dashboard.
- The Unique Opens count for A/B campaigns in the campaign dashboard is the same for both the A and B versions. New campaigns will display this count correctly going forward. For previously existing campaigns, please contact Support to refresh your dashboard.
- When a contact's email address is updated in the contact record, the address is not updated in the distribution lists of which the contact is a member.
- Users with the Admin Navigation role cannot see unshared reports created by other users.
- In Email Builder 2.0, line style selections are not correctly highlighted in the dropdown menu on the build step.
Sugar Market 21.4 Release Notes:
More information on the Sugar Market: