The following feature has been deployed in version 21.10 of Sugar Market:
- New validation before form deletion: When the deletion of a draft form is initiated, Sugar Market will now prevent deletion when the form is being used in reports and active scoring profiles.
The following issues have been fixed in Sugar Market version 21.10:
- When a lead's email address is updated in the CRM lead record, the address is not updated in the distribution lists of which the lead is a member.
- Importing Accounts via CSV file results in a failed upload.
- Listener actions do not fully execute when a contact's email address contains an apostrophe
- The email report option is not functional.
- Attempting to run some large reports throws an error.
- The Actions tab in an Account card's anonymous web activity does not display data.
- Buttons do not retain their actual size in emails built-in Email Builder 2.0.
- Borders for headers, body and footers are not aligned in emails built with Email Builder 2.0. For emails that were designed prior to this release, edit the email and resave to resolve this issue.
- Emails designed with wrapped social buttons in Email Builder 2.0 are not wrapping, causing a broken email border. For emails that were designed prior to this release, edit the email and resave to resolve this issue. The fix for this issue does not work with Windows Mail or Outlook 2016 and 2013; therefore, we recommend avoiding the use of wrapped social buttons when using those clients.
Sugar Market 21.10 Release Notes:
More information on the Sugar Market: