Sugar 7.8 reached its End-of-Life (EOL) date on March 31st, 2018, meaning SugarCRM will no longer be providing customer support, maintenance patches, or bug fixes for 7.8. Sugar 7.8 previously received an EOL extension, giving customers four additional months to prepare for, and execute, upgrades to a newer version of Sugar. All customers deployed On-Premise still using Sugar 7.8 in production should consider one of the following options at this time:
- Upgrade to version 8.0 upon release (scheduled for April 27, 2018), which will be supported for 18 months (through October 2019) with an optional 12 months of extended support available for purchase.
- Upgrade to version 7.9, which will be supported through November 15, 2018, with an optional Extended Support End-of-Life Date of November 15, 2019 (available for purchase).
More information about the On-Premise release process can be found here: New Sugar Release Process. Upgrade paths can be found at Upgrade Paths for On-Site Installations and information on upgrading can be found at the following links:
- Ultimate 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Enterprise 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
- Professional 7.9 Installation and Upgrade Guide
Please review the Supported Versions page on the Support site for a complete list of Sugar EOL dates.
220.127.116.11 is our Winter '18 cloud-only release. All of our seasonal releases in our cloud are supported for 60 days after the release of the next seasonal release. In other words, once our Spring…