Things are going to start looking a little different around here -- I'm excited to share that you'll start to see some improvements coming to SugarClub over the next few weeks!
The changes will be introduced incrementally, so your day-to-day experience may change a little between every visit. Much of this work will be focused on the Explore group and all of the "product-specific" help groups (e.g. Sugar Market, Sugar Sell, Sugar Serve, Enterprise & Sell), but there will also be changes to other areas of SugarClub. There will be updates to:
- How you navigate specific groups and all of SugarClub
- You'll see more of an emphasis on the action you want to take (ask a question or find an answer, read or receive updates, etc.) versus what specific product(s) you're using
- How you search for and create posts (ask questions, start discussions, submit product suggestions)
- The overall look and feel
We hope you'll find these changes beneficial and will help to improve your SugarClub experience.
During this time, you may notice:
- Removal & consolidation of some quieter groups
- Addition of a few new groups to ease navigation
- Moves and reorganization of some posts and buttons
- Existing posts will not be deleted/removed, but may be moved from one group to another (e.g. a forum post may move from the Sugar Mobile group to the Sugar Sell group).
- And more!
To keep informed of these changes, please make sure the "Turn Blog Notifications Off/On" and "Turn Comment Notifications Off/On" buttons on this post are both set to ON.