Sugar Discover Overview
Sugar Discover is a Smart Data Discovery solution that continuously analyzes your sales and marketing metrics, learns normal patterns and relationships between attributes in your data, and surfaces insights into changes impacting those metrics. Sugar Discover's automated analytics approach delivers early insight into changing business conditions, with greater context to guide user's towards needed actions and without having to manually pour through dozens of reports, dashboards, and spreadsheets. Sugar Discover unlocks the true value of your CRM by automatically monitoring performance across your key business metrics, surfacing deep insights into the factors impacting those metrics, and empowering you to make more timely data-driven decisions.
What’s new in Sugar Discover?
The following Sugar Discover features have been deployed:
- Fiscal Calendar Support: Sugar Discover enables Fiscal Calendar Year support so that organizations can easily report on these calendar-based boundaries.
The following issues have been resolved:
- Safari: Logout does not work when Sugar Identity is configured as the security provider.
- When events display on the Insight Feed comparing percentages, percentage formatting is not displayed.
- When Discover Dashlet query times out, it may show a message that the MLP is out of date.
- Detail can be viewed at Sugar Discover Release Notes.