The Sugar Market 24.2 release includes the following enhancements and issue fixes:
- Preference list import enhancements: The preference list import experience has been enhanced with faster processing times and the ability to include up to 10,000 records in a single import file.
- User interface text improvements: Minor improvements have been made to text displayed in the Preference Lists and Scoring module's user interface.
- Updated SugarCRM Connector: The SugarCRM Connector has been updated to V2.1 to resolve a Timeline dashlet filter issue.
The following reported issue has been fixed in this release. Case portal users can use the following link for more details about this issue:
- 93779: Some date and time formats are not supported in custom reports.
The following issue has been fixed in this release:
- Date fields, used as a filter in a custom report, can be saved with an invalid date.