The Sugar Market 24.1 release includes the following enhancements and issue fixes:
The following features have been deployed in the 24.1 release of Sugar Market:
- Email preference management via forms: Your customers can now manage their email subscription preferences directly from a form. Creating an Email Preferences form type now grants you access to the Email Preferences field, letting customers subscribe and unsubscribe from specific email subscription types, and the Unsubscribe form field, letting customers unsubscribe from all email subscription types.
- Improved email processing: We have improved our email processing infrastructure to help prevent sending failures and delays.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 93675: Forms with the URL parameters option enabled trigger errors in the form builder.
- 93612: Some timezone titles are displayed as "undefined" in the Confirm step of the email builder.
- 92249: When creating Generic Campaign Scoring for a scoring profile, the Scoring Summary option is not disabled when unchecked.