The Sugar Market 23.16 release includes the following enhancements and issue fixes:
The following features have been deployed in release 23.16 of Sugar Market:
- Conditional form field values: Conditional form field values let you dynamically display specific form field values based on the answer to another field on your form.
- Import and export preference lists: You can now add contacts to your preference list via import and export your preference list as an Excel file.
- Form accessibility improvements: We have made improvements to the compatibility of our forms with screen readers and have added alerts in the form builder highlighting accessibility best practices.
- Depreciation of advanced segmentation list type: The advanced segmentation list type has been deprecated and can no longer be selected in the email builder.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 93412: Some form submissions are not recorded.
- 91847: Images fail to upload in page builder when replacing an image via drag and drop.
The following issues have been resolved for this release:
- The "Unsubscribe from all emails" checkbox field on the preference page incorrectly remains unchecked for contacts that have unsubscribed from all emails.
- Minor security issues.