The following features have been deployed in release 22.7 of Sugar Market:
- Enhancements to Email Builder 2.0
- Text version enhancements: Changes made while building your email now automatically sync to the text version. Additionally, text version formatting has been improved for readability and ease of editing.
- Inline link styling: You can now independently set inline styling for link text.
- Justified text alignment: You now have the option to apply justified alignment to the text in your email.
- Updated CRM sync behavior: When an email address is changed in an external CRM and synced to Sugar Market, that record's Delivery Status is now reset to "unverified".
- User interface improvements: Minor improvements have been made to the layout and language of multiple user interfaces.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- Some customers are unable to create new users.
- Click data not appearing on the email campaign dashboard.
- For some EU customers, the email campaign dashboard is displaying incorrect bounced email data.
- Nurture email actions failing to send for recipients re-enrolled via a form.
- Nurture email actions failing to send for recipients re-enrolled via a listener.
- Users cannot edit the style of text added to the image caption element in Email Builder 2.0.
Sugar Market 22.7 Release Notes:
More information on the Sugar Market: