The following features have been deployed in release 22.14 of Sugar Market:
- Enhanced permissions:
- Email Builder 2.0: You can now restrict user access to Email Builder 2.0 using the "Marketing - Email" permission.
- Email Templates: You can now restrict user access to Email Templates using the "Marketing - Templates" permission.
- Nurture Builder 2.0: You can now restrict user access to Nurture Builder 2.0 using the "Marketing - Nurture Architecture" permission.
- Distribution Lists: You can now restrict user access to Distribution Lists using the "Marketing - Distribution List" permission.
- Asset Library: You can now restrict user access to the Asset Library using the "Marketing - Marketing Assets" permission.
- Currency settings: You can now configure the decimal separator, thousands separator, and currency symbol displayed for Opportunity values in Sugar Market.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 90359: No permissions are available to restrict access to Email Builder 2.0 and Nurture Builder 2.0.
- 90426: Distribution list export files do not include all of the columns displayed when viewing the distribution list in Sugar Market.
- 90075: When duplicating a text element in Email Builder 2.0 and then attempting to delete the original text element, the duplicated text element is incorrectly deleted instead.
The following issues have been resolved for this release:
- Some supported languages are incorrectly formatted within Sugar Market's user interface.
- Form submission email notifications occasionally fail to send.
- Changes to picklist fields in SugarCRM fail to sync to Sugar Market.
Sugar Market Release Notes:
More information on Sugar Market: