The following features have been deployed in release 22.13 of Sugar Market:
- Updated user interface: The user interface for managing dashboards and the Leads and Scoring, Web and Social, and Pages and Forms dashboards have been redesigned with a modern style refresh.
- Sort Global Dashboard drill-through data: You can now sort your Global Dashboard drill-through data by column.
- Restrict form submissions: You can now use a suppression list to prevent specific email addresses or domains from submitting a form on your landing pages.
- Enhanced "Add All" distribution list button: The "Add All" button visible when combining distribution lists will now display the total number of contacts that will be added.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 90342: Email Builder 1.0 campaigns fail to send when an include list report does not contain a Contact ID column.
- 90317: Email Builder 2.0 campaigns fail to send when a column in an include list report has a display name that does not match the system field name.
The following additional issues have been resolved for this release:
- An incorrect confirmation message is displayed when a segment is created
- Email campaigns fail to send when using a field name starting with a number in a merge tag.
Sugar Market Release Notes:
More information on Sugar Market: