The following features have been deployed in release 22.12 of Sugar Market:
- Updated user interface: The user interface for the administration view and editing distribution lists has been redesigned with a modern style refresh.
- New column added to listener management page: A "Type" column displaying the listener's type has been added to the listener management page.
- Dynamic schedule email campaign interface: Users using a 24-hour time format in Sugar Market can now schedule emails using a 24-hour time format.
- Additional include list requirements: Reports used as an include list in an email campaign must contain an email and contact ID column. Any reports that do not meet these requirements will not be used as include list when sending your email campaign.
- Nurture email send step improvement: The nurture email send step has been improved to prevent infrequent racing conditions that allow records to proceed to the next step before the email is sent.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 90180: Recently sent email campaigns cannot be selected as scoring profile criteria.
- 90134: Legacy landing pages display a 503 error for some customers.
- 90058: Some labels in Sugar Market's UI are incorrectly displayed as code.
- 89218: Some nurtures that were edited while paused trigger an error on republishing.
- 84377: Multi-select field form submissions require the first and last character of the return value to be "^" to sync correctly.
The following additional issues have been resolved for this release:
- Saving changes to some records leads to an infinite loading loop.
- Changes to A/B email campaign versions are not displayed in the Build step of Email Builder 2.0.
- Email alerts from the sync dashboard do not contain error information.
- Select web activities are not tracked for some customers after migrating their instance to another region.
Sugar Market 22.10 Release Notes:
More information on Sugar Market: