Today, Sugar announces the expansion of its powerful artificial intelligence capabilities in SugarPredict with the addition of sentiment analysis, which is now also available in SugarLive. With the latest release from Sugar, users of Sell and Serve will have insights into every customer interaction and empower reps to understand the customer and prospect’s needs like never before.
How it Works
Using a combination of Natural Language Processing (NLP) and AI, SugarPredict surfaces sentiment analysis to sales and service teams for next-level, empathic engagement. By providing teams with an understanding of intent, sales and service personnel can be prompted on the next-best action to support the customer journey – e.g., to escalate to a supervisor, present a save-the-sale offer, or take an opportunity to upsell.
SugarPredict is available to any Sugar customer today. Reference the FAQ to understand how you can get started leveraging AI today.
- Press Release
- Sugar Enterprise and Professional Q3 2021 (11.1) for SugarCloud is Live
- Sugar Sell Q3 2021 is Live
- Sugar Serve Q3 2021 is Live
- The Scoop Video Highlight
Putting the Customer First Just Got Easier
- Provide teams with an understanding of intent
- Understand the next-best action to support the customer journey
- Review sentiment data to evaluate overall customer experience and journey effectiveness
- Provide the means for continuous improvement in meeting and exceeding customer expectations
Notice Something Different?
The Sugar UI has been updated to reflect the new SugarCRM brand with an updated Sugar logo and modernized icons (e.g., preview, import, create) throughout the application to keep every interaction you have with Sugar consistent.
Let The Platform Do the Work
New SugarLive sentiment analysis complements the Sugar promise to eliminate blind spots, busy work, and roadblocks for marketing, sales, and service teams while providing a clearer picture of each customer to help businesses reach new levels of performance and predictability.