Hello Sugar Developers!
It's time for the October session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by subject matter experts from SugarCRM and the Sugar community.
This session will cover everything you need to know about the upcoming UX/UI redesign coming to our cloud products in January, and our on-premises products in April.
These changes are significant enough that we're inviting all Sugar Developers (customers, partners, and employees alike) to join us to review the changes, the potential impact on header/footer customizations, and how to prepare. We highly encourage any Developer to join us for this important session.
Who Should Join?
All experience levels of Sugar Developers are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
Why Should I Join?
1. Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers and our invited experts.
2. Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own specific questions answered live on call.
3. Provides an aid to those getting ready for their certification exam.
What is the Agenda?
- Sneak peak of Sugar's New UI Experience
- What happens to my instance with new change?
- Deep Technical Dive
- Customization Guide Walkthrough
- Use Cases
SugarCRM Guest Experts
Scott King (Senior Software Engineer)
Brett Christenson (Senior UX Designer)
This session will be hosted at:
Wednesday, October 5th
10 am ET/7 am PT