Our team has been hard at work, and we are excited to announce fixed issues and feature enhancements for this release of Sugar Market.
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 23.4 on March 7, 2023. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
Enjoy our latest video series, "Hints and Tricks - Creating a Drip Nurture Campaign." In this short video, you will learn how to create a simple drip campaign using Nurture Builder. This series is designed to help you get the most out of Sugar Market by providing useful hints and tricks. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced user, there's something for everyone in this series. If you have any suggestions for future videos or if there's a specific feature, you'd like us to cover, please let us know.
The following feature has been deployed in release 23.4 of Sugar Market:
- Report filter improvements: You can now quickly select Geos from a dropdown field when using the "In geos" and "Not in geos" operators as a report filter.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 91268: The geos operator does not function correctly when used in a custom report filter.
- 91203: Some reports created before Sugar Market 23.1 fail to run when using a custom view as the data source.
- 91390: Some Advanced Analytics notifications fail to send.
- 91332: Some customers cannot delete custom fields.
- 91212: When creating a report, previously selected columns are not displayed as selected in the add columns user interface
To learn more about Sugar Market, please review the following guides:
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Market, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Market Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.