The following features have been deployed in release 22.10 of Sugar Market:
- Updated user interface: The user interface for managing and creating custom fields has been redesigned with a modern style refresh.
- Internationalization beta:
- Supported languages: Sugar Market now supports German, French, Spanish, Italian, Brazilian Portuguese, and Traditional Chinese.
- Language settings: Users with the Admin Navigation role can select which languages are enabled for users via global settings.
- Locale information settings: Users can select their preferred language, time zone, and date/time format via their user profile.
- Field display name and list item language variants: Users with the Admin Navigation role can create and edit field display names and list item variants for enabled languages.
Note: Internationalization features are currently in beta, you may encounter unexpected behavior, and some areas of Sugar Market may not be translated.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market.
- Some customers' email campaigns sending to records on the Guarded Watch list.
- The Buyer's Journey tab loads slowly on lead and contact records.
- Users returning to a draft code email type in Email Builder 2.0 are unable to save or send the email campaign.
- Exporting the Guarded Watch list triggers an error.
Sugar Market 22.10 Release Notes:
More information on the Sugar Market: