You have spoken. We have delivered. Here is what we have been up to!
- Get the most out of Advanced Analytics. We have upgraded Advanced Analytics Sugar Market's powerful real-time data reporting and visualization tool. This upgrade includes a new UI (User Interface) and a series of bug fixes. Want to use Advanced Analytics but need help figuring out where? No problem. Contact the Sugar Market support team or your Customer Success Manager for details about this already-included and powerful feature today!
- Significant improvements to the speed and stability of Nurtures
- In Sugar Market’s 23.2 release, we announced a redesigned global navigation! This redesign included a completely redesigned navigation bar, making it easier than ever to navigate Sugar Market. Want a refresher on using Sugar Market’s global navigation? Check out the Sugar Market User Interface user guide page.
Hints and Tricks!
With each release, we will share a quick video highlighting hints and tricks to help you get more out of Sugar Market. Today's hint will demonstrate how to leverage custom reports to clean up your lead and contact database.
23.3 Release Notes
The following features have been deployed in release 23.3 of Sugar Market:
- Advanced Analytics update: Advanced Analytics, powered by Looker, has been updated. This update includes a revamped user interface and issue fixes.
- Nurture infrastructure enhancements: The nurture infrastructure has been enhanced, improving speed and stability.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 91382: Nurture error performing tasks locks some nurtures in an error state.
- 91371: Preference page links added in Email Builder as a merge tag trigger an error page when clicked.