Our team has been hard at work to bring you new feature enhancements!
This document describes the changes introduced in Sugar Market Release 23.11 on August 1, 2023. For a complete list of supported platforms for Sugar Market, please refer to the Sugar Market Supported Platforms page.
The following feature has been deployed in release 23.11 of Sugar Market:
- Event export improvements: The format of date values in event participant exports has been improved, making it easier to read.
The following issues reported to SugarCRM have been resolved in this version of Sugar Market. Case portal users can use the following links for more details about these issues:
- 92522: Custom reports with Completed Landing Pages as the Report Category trigger an error when run that incorrectly states no columns are selected.
- 92335: The Event module Participant Join URL merge tag fails to populate in sent emails.
- 90757: The Clicks Per Link dashlet in the email dashboard fails to display data for some customers.
- 85882: The email builder Full Name merge tag fails to populate in sent emails.
Note: This merge tag is no longer available. The First Name and Last Name merge tags can be used together to populate the same value.
The following issue has been resolved for this release:
- Participants cannot be bulk deleted from events.
For more details on all of the changes included in this release, you can view the complete release notes here.
More information on Sugar Market: