SugarCRM is pleased to announce the release of version 40.0 of Sugar Connect.
Review the Sugar Connect Release Notes for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues.
- Auto-archive inbound messages: Inbound messages can now be auto-archived to Sugar in both Google Workspace and Office 365.
- Auto-archive messages tenant setting: Administrators can now establish the default auto-archive behavior for inbound and outbound messages for their users in the Sugar Connect Portal.
The following issues have been resolved:
- 93033: Email templates that are used to compose an email with Sugar Connect do not retrieve variables from related modules.
- 92951: The Email Tracking Dashboard shrinks the left side when a long URL is tracked, making it difficult to see the content on the left side of the dashboard.
- 92111: Sugar Connect may not remove events in the external calendar that have been unassigned in Sugar.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
- Getting Started With Sugar Connect
- Sugar Connect User Guides
- Sugar Connect Administration Guide
- Supported Platforms
All existing installations of Sugar Connect will be upgraded automatically.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Connect, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Connect Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.