SugarCRM is pleased to announce the release of version 36.0 of Sugar Connect.
Review the Sugar Connect Release Notes for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues.
The following features were deployed:
- Subscription details: Sugar Connect administrators can now view the number of licenses currently in use.
- Swap first and last name: When adding or editing a contact or lead in the Sugar Connect sidebar, you can now swap the data in the First Name and Last Name fields in both Google Workspace and Office 365.
- Timeline view filter: You can now filter the Timeline view by record type in both Google Workspace and Office 365.
- List view improvements: List views in the Sugar Connect sidebar now feature enhanced scrolling and badges displayed where applicable (e.g., "Escalated" on accounts).
- Email archive improvements: Sugar Connect users can expect to see archived emails appear in Sugar more quickly.
The following issues have been resolved:
- 87412: Sugar Connect scheduler confirmation email does not display the name of the person who scheduled the meeting or the correct timezone.
- 91625: Users with Sugar instances configured to use stand-alone opportunities are unable to modify the Sales Stage field in the Sugar Connect sidebar.
- 92088: Emails are not returned to the Inbox in Google Workspace after the "Copied to CRM" label is applied following a successful archive to Sugar.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
- Getting Started With Sugar Connect
- Sugar Connect User Guides
- Sugar Connect Administration Guide
- Supported Platforms
All existing installations of Sugar Connect will be upgraded automatically.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Connect, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Connect Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.