SugarCRM is pleased to announce the release of version 35.0 of Sugar Connect.
Review the Sugar Connect Release Notes for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues.
The following features were deployed:
- Add meeting participants to the scheduler: You can now add other Sugar Connect users to your scheduler events in the Sugar Connect portal.
- Timeline in record view: You can now view a history of your Sugar records in the Sugar Connect sidebar with Timeline view in both Google Workspace and Office 365.
The following issues have been resolved:
- 89591: Conditionally required fields are always required even when their condition is not met.
- 90453: The CRM Data Source in the Sugar Connect portal may need to be revalidated after running a Quick Repair and Rebuild in Sugar.
- 90839: Lead conversion does not populate custom fields in other modules.
- 91324: Sugar Connect pauses calendar synchronization when an HTTP 504 error is received from Outlook Exchange servers.
- 91436: Sugar Connect administrators can no longer manage the synchronization profiles of other Connect users.
- 91473: Adding a Sugar user as a guest on a meeting causes a duplicate meeting to be created when the user updates their invitation status.
- 91701: Hiding a subpanel via Sugar Connect Portal > Customization does not always take effect in the Sugar Connect sidebar.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
- Getting Started With Sugar Connect
- Sugar Connect User Guides
- Sugar Connect Administration Guide
- Supported Platforms
All existing installations of Sugar Connect will be upgraded automatically.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Connect, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Connect Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.