SugarCRM is pleased to announce the release of version 34.0 of Sugar Connect.
Review the Sugar Connect Release Notes for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues.
The following features were deployed:
- Simplified login to Sugar Connect: Logging into the Sugar Connect sidebar is now faster and easier than ever before.
- Meeting responses sync to Sugar: Guests' acceptance statuses for meetings will now sync from your external calendar to Sugar and display in the Guests panel.
- Sync guests from Sugar to your calendar: You can now choose to sync the guests from an event in Sugar to your external calendar.
- Canceled events sync to Sugar: When an event is canceled in your external calendar, you can now choose to update the corresponding Sugar event with a status of "Canceled".
- Exclude emails from auto-archiving: Sugar Connect administrators can now create an exclude email list to prevent certain emails from auto-archiving to Sugar.
- Create a record and archive an email simultaneously: You can now archive an email while creating a new record (e.g., opportunity) in the Sugar Connect sidebar for both Google Workspace and Office 365.
The following issues have been resolved:
- 91263: Tracked emails are disappearing from the Sugar Connect portal for Outlook users.
- 91009: Copy to CRM emails intermittently being returned to the inbox or failing to archive to Sugar.
- 90477: Notification alerting Outlook users that "This email will no longer be tracked. Dismiss" appears when selecting "Track Email".
- 89906: Required fields are difficult to identify when creating records in the Sugar Connect sidebar.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
- Getting Started With Sugar Connect
- Sugar Connect User Guides
- Sugar Connect Administration Guides
- Supported Platforms
All existing installations of Sugar Connect will be upgraded automatically.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Connect, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Connect Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.