SugarCRM is pleased to announce the release of version 32.0 of Sugar Connect.
Review the Sugar Connect Release Notes for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues.
The following features were deployed in this release of Sugar Connect:
- Duplicate check on archived emails: When archiving an email, you will receive an alert in the Sugar Connect sidebar if the email has already been archived to Sugar.
The following issues have been resolved:
- 90732: Error processing occurring during email sync.
- 90476: Message reading "Cannot read internetMessageid of the composed email" is preventing some Outlook users from archiving emails.
- 90334: Sugar Connect removes accented characters in meeting description fields when synced to the external calendar.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
- Getting Started With Sugar Connect
- Sugar Connect User Guides
- Sugar Connect Administration Guides
- Supported Platforms
All existing installations of Sugar Connect will be upgraded automatically.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Connect, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Connect Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.