SugarCRM is pleased to announce the release of version 29.0 of Sugar Connect.
Review the Sugar Connect Release Notes for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues.
The following features were deployed in this release of Sugar Connect:
- Meeting location field for event scheduler: When configuring an event in the Sugar Connect Portal > Scheduler, you can now set a physical or virtual meeting location to be used for every meeting that is scheduled via the configured event link.
The following issues have been resolved in this release of Sugar Connect:
- 89900: For large data sets, Sugar Connect with Microsoft gives a JSON decode error when you attempt to archive an email.
- 89575: Some custom modules do not display in the modules list in Sugar Connect Portal > Admin Center > Customization.
- 89380: When you are not logged into the Sugar Connect sidebar and you select Quick Archive to Sugar, your email is not archived and you are not alerted.
- 89379: When you select Quick Archive to Sugar for an email, save the email as a draft, and then delete the draft, the queued email is still present in the Scheduled Emails menu.
- 89223: When using Archive with Options, the Search bar in the "This email is related to" window only shows the first 20 characters.
- 89110: Some email template variables do not populate correctly.
Learn more about Sugar Connect
- Getting Started With Sugar Connect
- Sugar Connect User Guides
- Sugar Connect Administration Guides
- Supported Platforms
All existing installations of Sugar Connect will be upgraded automatically.
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Connect, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in Sugar Connect Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.