SugarCRM has released version 3.0.0 of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Excel.
Review the MS Excel Plug-in Release Notes 3.0.0 for more information about this release, including any feature enhancements and fixed issues. Enhancements in this release include:
- Modern backend protocols
- Full SugarIdentity support
- All modules are supported
- Error logging
- Improved loading times in the report viewer
- Query wizard improvements
The following issues have been resolved:
- 82409: The plug-in may fail to install if the "Require Application Add-ins to be signed by Trusted Publisher" option is enabled in the Microsoft Excel Trust Center settings.
Please view Release Notes for more detail.
Files can be accessed in either of two ways:
- Within Sugar, via the Profile > Downloads tab
- SugarCRM Download Manager
The 3.0.0 release of the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Excel addresses a product issue. To learn more about the Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Excel, please review the following guides:
- MS Excel Plug-in User Guide 3.x
- MS Excel Plug-in Installation Guide 3.x
- Plug-ins Supported Platforms
To ensure you are up-to-date on the latest information about Sugar Plug-in for Microsoft Excel, please Subscribe to New Blog Posts in MS Office Plug-in Updates in SugarClub or visit Product Updates for additional product updates.