No one could have predicted what 2020 would bring, despite the many conspiracy theories floating around. But here at Sugar, we like to hedge our bets. We’ve been making a list of predictions for 2021, and they have us laughing ourselves into the new year. Here are a few fortunes we’ve been pondering...
- In 2021...Sugar will release a ground-breaking new feature that will raise the standard of CX platforms
- In 2021...aliens will walk the earth, but we’ll just give them masks and politely ask them to wash their hands
- In 2021...Sugar will launch an all-new virtual reality event series
- In 2021...schools will start hosting high school dances on Zoom
- In 2021...you’ll be able to mute and un-mute Zoom by clapping your hands
- In 2021...we’ll all begin to resemble baby Yoda more than human beings due to lack of sunlight exposure
- In 2021...we’ll walk around in the highest standard, environmentally-friendly bubble suits. Just don’t fall, because you will roll away
- In 2021...face masks will be sold as a sewn-in part of shirts. Thanks to high fashion, no one can “forget” a mask anymore
Don’t let us have all the fun - now’s your chance to put on your jewels and fire up your crystal ball. Tell us in the comments; what do you predict for the future?