If you've seen the emails or posts inviting you to the first-ever virtual user conference, ClubZone, this September, you may be wondering what you have to look forward to. As a SugarClub member, we're excited to give you a sneak peek behind the curtains at what you can expect for this half-day regional user conference. Our dedicated team has been hard at work curating an event that will bring user voices to the surface, empowering you and your teams to leverage Sugar with even greater confidence.
What will you get from attending ClubZone?
- Glean inspiration from fellow users
- Support adoption in your organization
- Leverage the tool in a way that supports your unique needs and aligns with your business processes
What are the key components of ClubZone?
- Be empowered with best practices, quick tips and how-to's content
- Use what you have better
- Collaborate with the global Sugar network
- Be celebrated (we love you!)
- Have fun
What will the agenda look like?
We put out a call for content and had tons of amazing customers, partners and Sugar experts submit their session ideas. Our selection committee poured over the responses and made careful decisions to curate an event that would align to the four tracks: Sales, Marketing, Services and Operations. We've taken extra care to ensure there is regional, localized content offered in different languages, too. Here are some of what you can expect to see at ClubZone:
- Lead Scoring - Manual & Predict, Tomek Szklarski, SugarCRM
- How to Manage Recurring Revenue in Sell, Darren Flood, Evolution Marketing
- Sugar Integrations 101, Enrico Simonetti, SugarCRM
- Keep an Eye on Your Business with Sugar Dashboards and Reports, Trevor Carlson, CRM Online
- Sugar Using Sugar - Preference Center/GDPR, Allie Fisher, SugarCRM
- How to Make the Most of Sugar Sell, Hideki Hashimura, RedK
- Sugar Serve Tips & Tricks, Andrea Ayers, SugarCRM
- From Idea to Sugar Product, Matt Marum & Rafael Fernandes, SugarCRM
- How a Sales Leader Leverages Sugar for ABM Program Success, Jason Rushforth, SugarCRM
- A Success Story for Enabling Change, Sharon Parker, CMPA
- Setting up Sales-focused Nurture Campaigns in Market, Max Bochenek, Insignio (delivered in German)
- Sugar Integrations 101: Expanding the Use of SugarCRM, Hector Rios, SugarCRM
- CRM Model Evolution from Sell & Service to Operations, Elisa Pellizzaro, OpenSymbol (delivered in Italian)
- SugarBPM Masterclass, Odin Arellano, SugarCRM (delivered in Spanish)
- A Day in the Life of a BDR, Matt McGuire, SugarCRM
This event is catching the attention of tons of customers. If you haven't registered yet, it's not too late. Click the link for your region below and save your spot. Don't forget to share the event with your teams too.
Get to know the team behind the ClubZone event:
|Allison Brown, known as Alli, is our Event Marketing Director and the powerhouse behind popular customer events like SugarConnected. Alli lives in Florida with her husband, Randy, and they enjoy riding bikes and farmers' markets. When Alli isn't curating epic events, she's cooking up a mean dish of gnocchi with brown butter sage and chicken. Delicious!|
|Meet Kari Finn, an integral part of our events team here at Sugar. Truly, we'd be lost without her. Not to mention her quick wit. Located in North Carolina, Kari keeps the event ball rolling when her internet's not acting up. Kari and her wife like to spend their free time on Gutsy Farm, where they grow tons of foods to pickle and ferment.|
|Jana Ferguson is the Director of Customer Enablement, and she helps drive things like SugarClub, the Voice of the Customer Program, SugarU and the GROW Adoption Framework. Located in Atlanta, Georgia, this indoor plant lover will also be your emcee for ClubZone!|
|Alex Nassi is your beloved Sr. Community Manager, who brings SugarClub to life every single day. Alex lives with his family in Denver, Colorado, and is responsible for everything you see and interact within The Club when he's not playing with his two young children.|
|Brie Rowe is the Director of SugarU, and on top of managing all of the certification programs, training classes, and educational resources for you available on Learn, Brie also makes time to earn her own Skill Builder badge as Super Mom. Brie lives with her family in San Ramon, California and is ambidextrous!|
|Jennifer Zember is our VP of Customer Marketing and Brand, and oversees all Sugar events. Jennifer goes by many names, like JZ or Jen, and of course, mom. JZ lives with her family in Atlanta, Georgia, and enjoys riding electric bikes with her family and escaping to Charleston for weekend sailing voyages. Fun fact, JZ got her degree in Graphic Design!|
|That's me! I'm AJ Traver, the Sr. Customer Marketing Manager here at Sugar. I'm the one behind the event invites you get to your inbox, and I'm also part of the SugarClub and events teams. I'm in Atlanta, Georgia and when I'm not investing in learning more about customer experience, I can be found listening to my favorite podcast, planning an exciting trip, or chipping away at my unpublished novel.|