we often got issues with scheduled jobs and it's difficult to debug the scheduled jobs.
The problems are
- the cron job error are vanished because of the cron configuration and often without any info in Sugarcrm.log
- the job queue can't be accessed from the admin section easily
- all jobs are not visible (some of Sugar core job are not)
- no way to know that a job failed ; only open all scheduled job and read, page after page, the subpanel summary...
- the custom module initiate by Kenbrill and forked by Jeff Bickart here : https://github.com/bickart/job_queue is not cloud compatible
- I am not sure that we can imagine create a hook that create a notification or send an email everytime a job failed
So I want to know how you managed this ?
Custom code to be warned when an error message appeared in the the job_queue table ? other solution ?