Display labels are reset to default after metadata movement to another system

We added some new fields into our SugarCRM DEV application version 11.3.

We haven't used the standard display labels. Instead of "LBL_STATUS_FIELD" we used "Status Field".

We moved these changes from DEV to QA system without any problems, but when we moved the
metadata from QA to PRDO the display labels we have changed on customized fields were reset to the standard.

Any idea what has happened ?

Thanks in advance for your help
Michael

Parents
  • In addition to , make sure it is not a cache issue. We faced behavior like that on a customer instance.

    In order to fix it, in case Francesca suggestions didn't work, enable "Developer Mode" from Admin -> System Settings and save it.

    After that navigate to some module where labels had been updated, make sure they are OK now and finally disable Developer Mode.

    André Lopes
    Lampada Global
    Skype: andre.lampada
Reply
  • In addition to , make sure it is not a cache issue. We faced behavior like that on a customer instance.

    In order to fix it, in case Francesca suggestions didn't work, enable "Developer Mode" from Admin -> System Settings and save it.

    After that navigate to some module where labels had been updated, make sure they are OK now and finally disable Developer Mode.

    André Lopes
    Lampada Global
    Skype: andre.lampada
Children
No Data