LayoutManager: Class not found:SugarWidgetFielddiscount-amount

Hi,

We have just upgraded an TEST instance of one of our customers from 10.0.2 to 11.0.2. During testing we noticed something odd. A lot of reports that work on RLI's don't seem to work anymore. They all fail with the error message: 

LayoutManager: Class not found:SugarWidgetFielddiscount-amount

where should we start looking for a possible cause? 

  • Hi Jeroen,

    It looks like this issue has been reported on bug #72432.

    I've been asking around and I got some suggestions that might get around the issue.

    Can you please try to copy the report or modify it or just create a new one with the same config? That might fix the missing meta when you do that.

    Rafa

    SugarCRM | Principal Developer Advocate

  • Thanks fort he post Rafa, 

    I have asked the customer if they can give me information on the original report (Since I can't access their production env). I try to recreate the reports on the test with this information. When I try to open the original reports and look int he php error logs I can see the following:  (they are hosted on windows / iis ). This seems to me unrelated since the file on 128 searches for a custom list view (which doesn't exist). 

    [10-Nov-2021 08:19:51 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: include(): Filename cannot be empty in D:\inetpub\SugarEnt\modules\Reports\index.php on line 128
    [10-Nov-2021 08:19:51 Europe/Amsterdam] PHP Warning: include(): Failed opening '' for inclusion (include_path='D:/inetpub/SugarEnt;D:/inetpub/SugarEnt/vendor;.;C:\php\pear') in D:\inetpub\SugarEnt\modules\Reports\index.php on line 128

  • Hi Jeroen,

    If that didn't work, the next move is to open a support ticket because it seems to be customer/environment specific. Also Windows, sometimes might be tricky to deal with.

    rafa

    SugarCRM | Principal Developer Advocate

  • I already created a support ticket and in there they said it is related to a bug 72432 the same as you already specified. The issue is that this is actually a bit unacceptable since it occured after the upgrade and doesn't seem to be related to this release (11 branch) at all. 

  • Hi Rafa, 

    I recreated the report and as lang as I don't add the discount_amount field to the report it works, but ofcourse, that isn't ideal. Whenever I add the field to the columns again it fails. Any suggestion? Or could you please take a look at the call I mentioned to see if someone can assist us in this issue?

  • Hi Jeroen,

    I'll do my best to escalate this internally but we gotta follow the process through the ticketing system for now.

    Our engineering/PM teams are aware, I made sure of it.

    rafa

    SugarCRM | Principal Developer Advocate

  • Hi Rafael,

    currently the ticket is stuck on that it is a bug that needs to be fixed. But I would like to have a solution of some sort that I can give back to the customer. 

  • Did anyone else have this issue when upgrading from 10.0.2 to 11.0.2 on windows / iis ? 

  • Can you share the steps to reproduce the issue? For one of our clients, we were having report issues with Opportunities and forecasting. In my case, it was a 500 internal server error and in the logs, the query was failing.

    I have to debug the issue myself and fix the bug until Sugar fixes (as sometimes it can take years for them to fix) it internally and releases it in future releases.

    Kind Regards,

    Junaid

  • It can be reproduced : 

    - Create a new report a new report for the RLI module

    - skip filters ( they do not take part in the issue)

    - Display the following column: Revenue Line Items -> Discount Amount

    - give the report a name and hit save and run

    It should give you the following result. This is tested on clean 11.2 demobuilder instance.. When replacing the discount amount field with the discount amount us dollar field it works but I don't know for sure if the results are the same