Hello Sugar Developers!
It's that time again - we have completed a new quarterly release. Sugar 9.3 (Winter '20) is a cloud release but the updates in this version will be available to on-premise customers in the upcoming Sugar 9.0 release this Spring.
Here's a quick list of some of the features in this Winter '20 release:
- A new REST endpoint has been added to return related activity records for a specified record
- New fields were added to the Cases module
- No-touch renewal pipeline automation has been added to SugarSell
- There's also a new Renewals console
- New Active Subscriptions Dashlet
- We've added First Response SLA Reporting
- 2 new SugarBean functions for business center calculations
Check out the below resources that have the rest of the details.