It’s time for the September session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by technical subject matter experts from SugarCRM and the Sugar community.
You don't have to be a developer to join! You need only an interest in configuring and customizing Sugar to meet business needs.
This session is dedicated to SugarOutfitters Add-On Certification and PHP 8.2, please bring in your questions, and let's get to work!
All experience levels of Sugar Developers & Sugar Admins are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
- Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers, admins, and architects and our invited experts.
- Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own questions answered live on the call.
- Provides aid to those getting ready for their Sugar technical certification exams - Admin, Developer, Solution Architect.
What will I learn?
- New SugarOutfitters Add-On Certification Program
- Add-Ons tested using SugarCloud instances
- Using Rector for PHP 8.2 Upgrade
- Certification Roadmap
Adam Chodoff (Senior Software Engineer)
Cosmin Coman (Software Developer)
This session will be hosted at
Wednesday, September 6th
10 am ET/ 7 am PT
Can’t join us live? You can send us questions ahead of time for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted in the DevClub for those who miss it.
Let us know how we are doing!
We would love your feedback on our Developer Office Hours sessions so we can continue to improve and better serve you!
Please take this short survey to help us help you.