We are excited to announce that the next monthly Developer Office Hours topic is Upgrade Strategies and Best Practices.
What will you learn?
Be part of an active discussion with other IT and Developer experts where you can:
- Hear other customers' use cases for upgrading and learn from their knowledge and experience.
- Create a strategy for your Sugar instance to get on the newest Supported Versions of Sugar.
- Learn common mistakes that prevent a smooth conversion from Pro to Enterprise.
- Learn about all the resources available to you for upgrading, like our conversion guides, release webinars, etc.
You'll also learn to never fear a Sugar upgrade. You can do it!
Upgrade Strategies Topics
- Sugar Upgrade Paths (all the way from 9.0 to 13.0)
- Updating your PHP code customizations using an automated refactoring tool (Rector)
- Everything you need to know about upgrading your production Sugar database
- Process for upgrading in Dev then promote to Production
- Pro to Ent conversion (and upgrading to 13.0)
- Upgrade Tips & Tricks
Our Guest Experts:
Angel Magana (Principal Technical Advisory Manager, SugarCRM)
Odin Arellano (Senior Technical Advisory Manager, SugarCRM)
This next session will be hosted at
Wednesday, May 3rd
10 am ET/ 7 am PT
Can’t join us live? You can send us questions beforehand for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted here in the DevClub for those who miss it.
Let us know how we are doing!
We would love your feedback on our Developer Office Hours sessions so we can continue to improve and better serve you!
Please take this short survey to help us help you.