Hello Sugar Developers!
It's time for the September session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by Rafael Fernandes and subject matter experts from SugarCRM and the Sugar community.
In this session we will cover many aspect of Sugar Batch Jobs from its basics to best practices with the help of our expert panel.
Remember, we focus on you and your use cases, therefore, bring your scenarios to share with our panelists, they are eager to share their knowledge!
Who Should Join?
All experience levels of Sugar Developers are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
Why Should I Join?
1. Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers and our invited experts.
2. Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own questions answered live on call.
3. Provides an aid to those getting ready for their developer certification exam.
What is the Agenda for this Session?
- Sugar Batch Job Basics
- Why and when should we create custom Jobs?
- Jobs Best Practices
- Jobs in SugarCloud
- Deeper Dive into some Use Cases
SugarCRM Guest Experts:
Angel Magana - Principal Technical Advisory Manager
Dmitry Pluschaev - Software Consultant
Michael Russel - Team Lead, CX Applications
This session will be hosted at
Wednesday, September 7th
10 am ET / 7 am PT
Can't join us live? You can send us questions ahead of time for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted in DevClub for those who miss it.