Hello Sugar Developers!
It’s time for the February session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by subject matter experts from SugarCRM and the Sugar community.
This session is dedicated to Performance Profiling to identify and remove bottlenecks, please bring in your questions, and let's get coding! With special guest Synolia! We hope that you'll be excited to learn one of our most experienced Sugar resellers
Who Should Join?
All experience levels of Sugar Developers are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
Why Should I Join?
- Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers and our invited experts
- Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own questions answered live on the call
- Provides aid to those getting ready for their developer certification exam.
What will I learn?
- When and How to Profile Your System for performance bottlenecks
- Tools to use when profiling
- Explore SugarDockerized profiling options
Vlad Tanasoiu - CRM Director at Synolia
This session will be hosted at
Wednesday, February 7th
10 am ET/ 7 am PT
Can’t join us live? You can send us questions ahead of time for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted in the DevClub for those who miss it.
Let us know how we are doing!
We would love your feedback on our Developer Office Hours sessions so we can continue to improve and better serve you!
Please take this short survey to help us help you.