Hello Sugar Developers!
It’s time for the November session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by subject matter experts from SugarCRM and Sugar community.
This session will cover everything you need to know about selling an Add-On (Any custom module, extension, API integration, or professional service) in SugarCRM’s official marketplace, SugarOutfitters. Listing, providing pricing, packaging, validating licensing are amongst the topics in this session.
Who Should Join?
All experience levels of Sugar Developers are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
Why Should I Join?
- Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers and our invited experts
- Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own questions answered live on call
- Provides an aid to those getting ready for their developer certification exam.
What are the Discussion topics for this Session?
- Selling and Pricing Plans
- Integrating Licensing API
- Deep dive on SampleLicenseAddon
- When/Where to check for License
- Source Control and Packaging your Addon
- SugarOutfitters Roadmap
Jerry Clark – Co-Founder Upsert Consulting
This session will be hosted at
Wednesday, November 2nd
10 am ET/ 7 am PT
Can’t join us live? You can send us questions ahead of time for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted in the DevClub for those who miss it.
Let us know how we are doing!
We are now 2 sessions into our newly launched Developer Office Hours and would love your feedback so we can continue to improve and better serve you!
Take this short survey to help us help you.