Hello Sugar Developers!
It’s time for the December session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by subject matter experts from SugarCRM and Sugar community.
This session will cover everything you need to know about our recent platform updates!
Who Should Join?
All experience levels of Sugar Developers are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
Why Should I Join?
- Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers and our invited experts
- Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own questions answered live on the call
- Provides aid to those getting ready for their developer certification exam.
What are the Discussion topics for this Session?
- We will discuss and answer questions on Sugar's recent updates
- UI Redesign Q&A
- Library upgrades Q&A
- ExternalResourceClient Transport Client Q&A
Keshav Adunuthula (Manager, Software Development)
Alexander Melekhovets (Consultant)
This session will be hosted at
Wednesday, December 7th
10 am ET/ 7 am PT
Can’t join us live? You can send us questions ahead of time for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted in the DevClub for those who miss it.
Let us know how we are doing!
We are now 2 sessions into our newly launched Developer Office Hours and would love your feedback so we can continue to improve and better serve you!
Take this short survey to help us help you.