Hello Sugar Developers!
It’s time for the April session of our online Developer Office Hours hosted by subject matter experts from SugarCRM and the Sugar community.
This session is dedicated to REST API Performance and Best Practices, please bring in your questions, and let's get coding!
Who Should Join?
All experience levels of Sugar Developers are welcome! Anyone interested in becoming or remaining Sugar Developer Certified is highly encouraged to attend.
Why Should I Join?
- Opportunity to meet and speak with fellow Sugar developers and our invited experts
- Great way to put your Sugar enablement journey on the fast track by having your own questions answered live on the call
- Provides aid to those getting ready for their developer certification exam.
What are the Discussion topics for this Session?
- Bulk + Upsert + Parallelism
- Payload is as important as the endpoints
- How to efficiently load relationships using sync keys
- Data load strategies (initial load + continues load)
- What to enable/disable while initial load
- When to create new endpoints for performance
- SugarCloud Limits (20 requests per second, small queries, etc)
- Proper lifecycle for tokens
Andre Lopes Serrazina (Senior Technical Advisory Manager)
This session will be hosted at
Wednesday, April 5th
10 am ET/ 7 am PT
Can’t join us live? You can send us questions ahead of time for us to review during the call. This session will be recorded and posted in the DevClub for those who miss it.
Let us know how we are doing!
We would love your feedback on our Developer Office Hours sessions so we can continue to improve and better serve you!
Please take this short survey to help us help you.