Formally known as Sugar Administration Essentials, Sugar Admin Fundamentals offers introductory training for new Sugar Admins. You'll build competence and confidence working with Sugar through live, hands-on training with one of our Certified Sugar Instructors. This class is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization's Sugar application.
Through hands-on training, we will help you understand and use the features and administrator tools required for immediate and future success with Sugar. You will more easily be able to manage your Sugar instance as well as support existing and future Sugar users in your organization.
You'll learn how to:
- Get Started as a Sugar Administrator
- Implement Users, Teams, Roles, and Team-based Permissions
- Perform basic configurations using Studio
- Develop modules using Module Builder
- Import and Export your data
- Configure Outbound Email
- Configure Forecasting
- Troubleshoot issues and work with Sugar Support