SugarIdentity is an Identity Management capability of SugarCloud and it allows customers to securely manage user identities as well as access to applications and services in the SugarCRM ecosystem. SugarIdentity provides a federated identity solution based on industry standards and supports comprehensive single sign-on across all SugarCRM applications and services.
What's new in SugarIdentity:
The following enhancements are included:
- OpenID Connect Authentication
- Support for OpenID Connect (OIDC): SugarIdentity supports OpenID Connect for single sign-on, and administrators can configure the OIDC authentication via the "Setup OIDC support" option in the SugarCloud Settings console.
- Supported identity providers: SugarIdentity supports OpenID Connect for Okta, Google, Azure, and Auth0.
- Search improvements: Improvements have been made to enhance the search experience in the Users list view.
- Change Password capability: The Change Password option is now available in the SugarCloud Settings console to allow administrators to change their Sugar password.
The following issues have been resolved:
- 85547: In certain circumstances, when using SAML, exporting the metadata file via the Configure SAML Support page in the SugarCloud Settings console may fail with a 404 error.