Sugar Mobile 28.0 is now available for download on iOS and Android devices.
This latest update includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Dark mode: Users can now change the appearance of Sugar Mobile to either dark or light using the Appearance field under "Settings".
- Multiple attachments on notes: It is now possible to attach multiple files to notes in Sugar Mobile when connected to a Sugar instance on version 10.3 or higher.
- Renaming note attachments: When creating a new note, press and hold the name of uploaded file attachments to rename them before saving the note.
- Contracts module: The Contracts module is now available on Sugar Mobile when connected to a Sugar instance on version 10.3 or higher.
More details about this update, including issues addressed in this release, may be found through the following release notes:
Sugar Mobile 28.0 is compatible with Sugar 9.0 and above. Please review the Mobile Supported Platforms page for more information about device compatibility.
All existing installations of Sugar Mobile will be upgraded through the phone or tablet’s native upgrade functionality. Alternatively, upgrades can be performed by searching for “Sugar Mobile” in the application store for your device or using the following links:
Google Play Store
Apple App Store
Sugar Mobile SDK version 28.0.584-1.4.2-2 is now available for Sugar Mobile developers to extend the capabilities of the Sugar Mobile app and distribute their custom apps through the Apple App Store or Google Play store. For ease of distribution and control, apps can also be distributed through an MDM.
This version of the SDK corresponds to the production version of Sugar Mobile 28.0. More information on this release of the SDK can be found in the Mobile SDK Release Notes 28.0. Installation and usage documentation for this can be found on the Mobile SDK page in the Support portal and at the following links:
- Mobile SDK Quick Start Guide
- Mobile SDK Developer Guide
- Mobile SDK Troubleshooting Article
- Mobile Developers Club Group
This latest Mobile SDK is available for Sugar customers or Sugar OEM Partners (for use and distribution with their authorized OEM solution) running Enterprise or Ultimate editions of Sugar 9.0 or higher. Please review the Mobile Supported Platforms before customizing the SDK.