Sugar Mobile 21.0 is now available for download on iOS and Android devices.
This latest update includes the following new features and enhancements:
- Users can now choose which mapping application on their device to use when mapping an address in Sugar Mobile.
- The Processes dashlet now automatically refreshes when opened so that it always contains the updated list of processes in both tabs.
- When viewing the quoted line items in a quote, selecting the Line Item field now opens its detail view.
- When creating or editing a meeting's start date, the end date is also updated to match.
More details about this update, including details about issues addressed from prior releases, may be found through the following release notes:
Sugar Mobile 21.0 is compatible with Sugar 8.0 and above. Please review the Mobile Supported Platforms page for more information about device compatibility.
All existing installations of Sugar Mobile will be upgraded through the phone or tablet’s native upgrade functionality. Alternatively, upgrades can be performed by searching for “Sugar Mobile” in the application store for your device or using the following links:
Sugar Mobile SDK version 21.0.546-1.4.2-2 is now available for Sugar Mobile developers to extend the capabilities of the Sugar Mobile app and distribute their custom apps through the Apple App Store or Google Play store. For ease of distribution and control, apps can also be distributed through an MDM.
This version of the SDK corresponds to the production version of Sugar Mobile 21.0. More information on this release of the SDK can be found in the Mobile SDK Release Notes 21.0.546-1.4.2-2. Installation and usage documentation for this can be found on the Mobile SDK page in the Support portal and at the following links:
- Mobile SDK Quick Start Guide
- Mobile SDK Developer Guide
- Mobile SDK Troubleshooting Article
- Mobile Dev Clubs Community
This latest Mobile SDK is available for Sugar customers or Sugar OEM Partners (for use and distribution with their authorized OEM solution) running Enterprise or Ultimate editions of Sugar 8.0 or higher. Please review the Mobile Supported Platforms before customizing the SDK.