SugarCRM has released version 5.1.0 of SugarCRM Hint. Hint provides a wide range of important, useful, actionable insights about your contacts and accounts. Insights include social media, work information, company details, news and more, all by leveraging names and email addresses already stored in Sugar. Users can also quickly import the enhanced data into Sugar with a single click. Uncover key insights at every stage of your sales, marketing, and customer service cycles with actionable intelligence.
The 5.1.0 version of Hint release will significantly benefit customers through the features included in this release:
- Support for Sugar's upcoming Summer '19 (9.1) release.
- Admins can now resynchronize their Sugar instance with the Hint Insights service when unexpected behavior occurs. This gives admins the tools to correct issues with notifications, such as changes to preferences and email addresses not taking effect.
- Hint now writes to the Sugar logs. The log level can be configured in the new Hint Configuration admin page.
- News search has been enhanced to allow older stories to be included in the search and filter results in the Hint Insights dashlet and the News section of the Hint panel.
- Hint now uses Sugar's proxy settings as configured in Admin > System Settings.
This release also includes improvements for issues identified in prior releases of SugarCRM Hint. More information about this release can be found Hint 5.1.0 Release Notes.
Customers hosted in the SugarCloud will have their version of Hint upgraded to version 5.1.0 automatically. Installation, upgrade, and usage documentation for Hint can be found at the following links: