Sugar Summer '19 has been released and is now available for all Sugar cloud customers.
The Summer '19 release changes the game by introducing Sugar’s robust suite of customer experience solutions, empowering your marketing, sales and services teams to collaborate across the entire customer lifecycle for more meaningful, memorable experiences. Learn more about the first intelligent, no-touch customer experience (CX) platform and how to exceed expectations and create customers for life:
- Welcome to the New SugarCRM
- Introducing Sugar Serve
- SugarCRM Driving the Future of Customer Experience with Powerful Products and New Vision
- Webinar: The New Sugar and Summer '19 Release - August 14
This release represents the next step in the SugarCRM quarterly feature delivery model, providing accelerated delivery of new innovations for Sugar Cloud customers, as well as greater predictability for Sugar updates for on-site customers.
In the video below, Clint Oram (Chief Strategy Officer and SugarCRM Co-Founder), Logan Henderson (GM of Sugar Market), Zac Sprackett (Senior Vice President of Product Management), and I (Rich Green, CTO and CPO) discuss the exciting innovations that make up the New Sugar and showcase key features now available in Sugar Summer ’19:
Summer '19 will significantly benefit customers running in the cloud environment with the following feature updates:
SugarBPM is available in Sell, Serve, Enterprise, and Ultimate editions
Sugar Serve Users
Sugar Sell Users
Customers hosted in the Sugar cloud environment will receive further communication regarding their automatic upgrades shortly per the Sugar Cloud Policy Guide - Upgrade Policy. Please visit the Supported Platforms page for a complete list of supported browsers and other platform information.
Sugar Summer '19 Developer Resources
Our Developer Advocacy team has made available the following resources to assist developers with the changes associated in this release:
- Community posts:
- Just about everything you need to know about the Summer '19 Release - July 31, 2019
- Sugar Developer Webinar - Summer ‘19 (9.1.0) - June 26, 2019
- Sugar Developer Webinar - Summer '19 (9.1.0) - June 26, 2019
- The Developer sections of the Ultimate, Enterprise, and Professional Release Notes, including in-depth notes of changes that may affect developers when upgrading from Spring '19.
- Any additional questions should be directed to the Dev Club Space in the community or emailed to email@example.com.
Additional Documentation & Release Notes
Please review our release notes for the new versions using the following links and the Knowledge Base article, "What to Expect When Upgrading to 9.1," to learn more about the new features available, as well as the additional fixes to address issues identified in prior releases: